- When you see someone with red hair, you're like, "I win".
- You automatically earn yourself a cool nickname like Girl With Green Hair or Boy With Blue Hair.
- Camouflage (in nature) = better chance of survival in the Hunger Games.
- People assume you're some punk kid or cosplay fanatic. While that may be true of you, you are given the opportunity to SMASH their stereotyping by showing them your valedictory medal, your college degree, your prestigious/reputable profession, awards, and the fact that you can pull off normal unremarkable outfits and look even better in them because of your cool hair.
- Confidence. Making the decision to dye your hair blue or green is already a confirmation of having confidence. Then once you've got the hair, makes no sense to become a recluse or to go out and be ashamed of it.
|(6. And if you've got long wavy hair, you can feel like a mermaid.)|